Invast respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For the sake of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to this processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to be able to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The Website”): www.invasthotels.com
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “the administrator”): Invast, located at Statenlaan 59, 2582 GD The Hague, Chamber of Commerce number: 27275803
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and, in particular, will not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction application, without the prior written permission of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
– Suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a particular category of visitor to all or part of the website;
– remove all information that could disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international law or internet etiquette;
– temporarily unavailability of the website in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
Under no circumstances shall the administrator be held responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the operation of the website which prevents access to the website or any of its functionalities. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. In addition, you are responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal proceedings brought against you:
– because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet;
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from taking any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data will be collected by Invast. Personal data is defined as: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator to maintain relations with you and, if applicable, to process your requests.
Article 7 – Your rights concerning your data
On the basis of Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectification or erasure of his personal data or limitation of the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month after the request has been submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them following an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the data controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that violates the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is under no circumstances responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the management of the website will be used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that visits our website is placed on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized each time you visit our website. It is then possible to configure our website specifically for you and to make visiting and/or logging in easier.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit is taking place.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– No other cookies
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq.
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the manager’s place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, unless a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, service information or information about the website itself, please contact Invast, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-33.